Bexhill Chamber membership gives you the support you need to run your business more effectively as part of the wider Bexhill Community.
Bexhill Chamber is an association of members – our members are our Chamber – we listen and respond to our member’s needs and requirements through regular dedicated meetings and research. We pride ourselves on responding fast on behalf of our members to the rapidly changing business environment.
Bexhill Chamber is not only politically neutral but also fiercely independent, we ensure that our membership, through our board, has its own distinctive voice and identity
As a Bexhill Chamber member, you have the benefits of being part of a tradition that goes back nearly a hundred years that is leading the way forwards as businesses face the challenges of the “New Normal” post Covid-19 business environment.
Post Covid-19 crisis we will be back getting everyone together as soon as we safely can. Meanwhile, we still have plenty going on and our voice gets stronger by the day. We were recently thanked by Huw Merriman MP for our invaluable support in getting the Covid-19 Job Retention Scheme (furloughing) extended and made more flexible.
As good fun and informative as they are, Bexhill Chamber is about more than just our fantastic social and networking events. Our Chamber gives you, as a local business, a real voice in the things that can make a difference to your bottom line.
If you already run a business or are thinking of starting up in Bexhill then Bexhill Chamber of Commerce & Tourism are here to help and support you.
As a member you are welcome to;
- Regular Networking Breakfast events with dynamic and interesting guests.
- Evening social events in support of local hospitality businesses – many of them free to attend.
- Dedicated events for your business sector:
Property and Trades
Tourism and Hospitality
IT & Media marketing
- Business to Business training seminars (many of them free).
- Regular FREE online Webinars.
- Direct access to our local MPs and Councillors through regular dedicated seminars.
- The opportunity to promote your services to our membership through invitation to your own events or direct marketing your services.
- Organise your own dedicated Chamber event.
- On website listing of services.
- Chamber social media promotion.
- Direct Chamber support for your business in such things as planning and licensing applications.
- Privileged access to some Eastbourne Chamber events and opportunities to reach to their over 600 members.
- Opportunities to influence and direct Chamber policy to best support your business needs.
- Your voice heard in local, regional and national business policy discussions and negotiations through Bexhill Chamber representation with key regulatory and opinion-forming bodies:
When you join the Bexhill Chamber of Commerce & Tourism you join an easy-going group of business professionals who share your experiences, aspirations and goals whatever business sector you are in.
Join our Facebook Group
We have over 300 members on our private Facebook Group and share details about upcoming online and in-person events.
Bexhill Town Map
Downloadable PDF Map of Chamber members in our Town Center.